Bing New York Quiz
Do you know that “New York City has more people than 39 of the 50 states in the U.S.?” Do you also know that “The Jewish population in NYC is the largest in the world outside of Israel?”
Well, if you aren’t aware of such amazing facts about the city, this Bing New York Quiz is a perfect way to test your knowledge. To make it easy for you, we’ve collated a perfect list of questions after a lot of research and I’m sure you will love to play this Bing New York Quiz on your devices.
So what keeps you waiting? Let’s start with the toughest and most interesting Bing New York Quizzes ever!
13 Best Bing New York City Quizzes!
Here’s the quiz to participate and test yourself to find out how much you know about New York City!
If you’ve have completed playing the above Bing New York Quiz, you can visit our Bing Homepage Quiz section to find out more such interesting quizzes.
And here are the questions that were asked in the above New York Quiz.
1. What’s the proper way to pronounce Houston Street?
2. In what year did the New York subway begin operating?
3. Do New Yorkers stand in line or on line?
A. In line
B. On line
4. In 1960, what happened to TWA flight 266 as it flew near a NYC airport?
A. It collided with another plane.
B. It flew into a skyscraper.
C. It crashed into the middle of a Brooklyn neighborhood.
5. What does TriBeCa stand for?
A. Trinidad Beyonce California
B. Trilby Beach Canarsie
C. Triangle Below Canal (Street)
D. None of the above
6. Which Europeans were the first to settle the NYC area?
7. What’s a Bodega?
A. A mortuary
B. A bookstore
C. A daycare center
D. A grocery/convienience store
8. Which iconic NYC structure was built in 1931?
A. Holland Tunnel
B. Museum of Modern Art
C. Empire State Building
9. Governor’s Island was formerly known by which name?
A. Erie Island
B. Delaware Island
C. Nutten Island
10. When did the first African slaves arrive the NYC area?
11. How much does it cost / a single full-price fare one-way on the MTA bus?
12. What percentage of New York’s population was made up of slaves in the 1740s?
A. around 20%
B. around 30%
C. around 40%
13. What does “bridge and tunnel” mean?
A. People who live outside of New York City
B. People who live in Brooklyn
C. People who live under bridges and in tunnels
D. All of the above
More New York Quizzes to be Added Soon!
I hope you loved playing the Bing New York Quiz. You can also check out some of the other city or country quizzes in Bing Geography Quiz section.